Working in partnership with Hampshire and Isle of Wight Integrated Care System (ICS) and local Healthwatch
We are currently working in partnership with the Hampshire and Isle of Wight (HIOW) Integrated Care System (ICS) and the four local Healthwatch that lie within the ICS footprint. This collaboration involves us:
- Bringing together a Healthwatch network:
- So they can be effectively represented across the ICS governance structures
- So their insight and knowledge from local people about their experience of health and social care can be used across the system to influence decisions
- To support the system to engage with the four local Healthwatch across the ICS geography
- Providing training on patient and public involvement (PPI) to colleagues across the system, based on the PPI Toolkit
- Solutions Group — offering a friendly and informed sounding board on projects and plans, acting as a critical friend to colleagues engaged in PPI within the ICS system.